Blog

Blog -

Augmented reality marketing: how brands can beat competitors with it

From influencer marketing and SEO-enriched content to podcasting and live streaming, there are a ton of methods proactive marketers could use to promote their brand. However, if there is one tactic that should be in every forward-thinking marketer’s strategy, it is augmented reality marketing (AR marketing). An interactive experience that lets users superimpose visual elements,...

Blog -

Immersive advertising: the what, why, and how

Advertisers today have one big problem: people hate ads. A recent research paper surveying consumers across five countries on how they feel about ads found that only 24% of people agreed with the statement “I like it [advertising] generally; it can be enjoyable.” The rest (76%) said they don’t care either way or dislike ads. ...

Blog -

Meet the creator of “Broken” with 41 million AR impressions

Meet Anrick Bregman, interactive director of twenty years with a focus on virtual and augmented reality for the last ten. Anrick has worked as an independent director for many organisations and companies around the world, but lately, he’s focused on researching Augmented and Virtual Reality products and technologies through his studio. We recently had the...

Blog -

5 amazing augmented reality museum experiences

“Augmented reality is transforming museums,” writes Miranda Katz for Wired. What is notable about her article is not just how well it’s written, but the date it was published — 2018, well before the pandemic. While it is true that COVID-19 forced many museums to rethink how they operate and exhibit their collections, the fact...

Blog -

6 augmented reality theme park experiences transforming the industry

The COVID-19 pandemic left no industry unscathed, but event-focused businesses have had a particularly challenging period. Disney, for example, said that the COVID-19 outbreak resulted in its parks experiencing a $2.4 billion loss in operating income. Unfortunately, it’s unlikely that other theme parks fared much better. Luckily, things are finally looking up for theme parks. Consumers...

Blog -

How to run a successful Instagram AR filter campaign: 3 ideas

The popularity of augmented reality (AR) on social media is growing. In 2020, more than 40 million people in the US alone interacted with AR filters on social media platforms at least once a month. For brands looking to market their products on Instagram, an AR filter campaign can be an easy way to both...