10 Snapchat Lens creators you should follow for inspiration
Even since Snapchat released Lens Studio (a free platform to easily create augmented reality experiences), amazing, beautiful, and inspiring Lenses have been made by creators from all around the world. Pushing the boundaries of art and augmented reality, these creators have demonstrated creativity and ingenuity to build Lenses that have been seen by millions of Snapchat users. Each of the following 10 Snapchat Lens creators is among the most influential and creative that we have found. By following them, you might be inspired to create awesome Snapchat Lenses of your own.
Are you a brand looking for Snapchat creators for your next marketing campaign? Check out this article or contact us now.
Our picks of top 10 Snapchat Lens creators
1. CyreneQ, ‘Top 100 New Cultural Icon’ according to Vanity Fair
2. Jinnie the Wew, programmer, meme maker and AR/VFX Artist
3. Anrick, founder of Studio ANRK and Snapchat Lens creator
4. Alie Jackson, interdisciplinary artist and Creative Director at AustinFC
5. Clara Bacou, 3D/AR/Crypto Artist & Director and Founder of Art Discovered
6. Ines Alpha, 3D and AR artist specialised in 3D makeup
7. Dadeko, artist who blends 3D make up real makeup to create ‘cyber-weirdo looks‘
8. Clay W, AR experience designer and Snapchat Lens creator under the name WRLD SPACE
9. Alex Doudnikov, Official Snapchat Lens Creator
10. Aoepng, Official Snapchat Lens Creator
If you too are an awesome Lens creator, we recommend you apply as a creator on the Poplar Studio platform, where you can get paid to build Lenses for the world’s biggest brands.
Or, if you’re a brand hoping to learn more about how to use Snapchat for your next AR campaign, read this article, in which we go over the many ways in which brands can take advantage of the Snapchat platform to make the most of their AR marketing strtegy. Would you rather speak to us directly about your needs? Whether for advertising or to increase e-commerce conversions, you can contact us now.